MSA offers expert service solutions to protect your Portable Gas Detection investment. Service is performed by factory-trained and factory-certified technicians in accordance with MSA factory procedures. You can be confident that your product will be serviced to original factory specifications using genuine MSA replacement parts and processes. Full manufacturer’s warranty service and support is provided.
How to Request Service
To return a product for service at an MSA service center, please call Customer Service at 1-800-672-2222.
Please have the information in the link below ready when calling.
Note: All used items being returned for service must be cleaned, sanitized and/or decontaminated as necessary to minimize the possibility of MSA employee exposure to health hazards in handling such material. All applicable laws and regulations shall apply. MSA reserves the right to return unsanitary items unrepaired.
- Improves turnaround time
- Eliminates repair estimates and pre-approved spending limits
- MSA will continue to service portable instruments after the end of the product life cycle for no less than 3 years.
- All used items being returned must be cleaned, sanitized, or decontaminated as necessary to minimize the possibility of MSA employee exposure to health hazards in handling such material. All applicable laws and regulations apply. MSA reserves the right to return unsanitary product un-repaired at your expense.
- The flat rate program covers the replacement of sensors; however this program is not to be used in lieu of routine maintenance on components such as sensors and batteries. Replacement of sensors will occur if these components are causing the instrument to fail. Requests for sensor replacement will be subject to additional charges for replacing sensors that are functioning properly.
- Within the flat rate program, MSA employs a calculation to determine whether or not the instrument should be deemed as "not economical to repair." If requested, we will return these instruments to the customer at no charge.
- The flat rate repair charge is not intended to cover instruments with components that have been salvaged from other instruments. In such cases, MSA reserves the right to return these instruments.
MSA Factory Service Centers
- Murrysville: 3880 Meadowbrook Road, Murrysville, PA 15668. Ph: 1-800-672-4678 select option 2
- Chicago: 8047 185TH Street, Tinley Park, IL 60487. Ph: 708-468-8500
- Houston: 4330 New West Dr., Pasadena, TX 77507. Ph: 832-261-6190
- Toronto: 100 Westmore Drive Unit 23 Etobicoke, Ontario M9V 5C3 Ph: 1-416-620-4225
- Edmonton: 12134-154 St. NW, Edmonton, AB T5V 1J2. Ph: 1-780-483-0988
MSA Authorized Service Centers
Technical Support Contacts