|1. MSA Latchways WinGrip® All-In-One (AIO) System
||2. MSA Latchways WinGrip® Single-User System
||3. MSA Latchways WinGrip® Lifeline System
||4. MSA Latchways WinGrip® Barrier System
|Ideal for flight line checks or other remote tasks - Vacuum anchor featuring removable, rechargeable gas cylinder.
||Ideal for short term access - Vacuum anchor for one worker on wings, fuselage or stabilizers.
||Ideal for heavy maintenance/longer access requirements - Vacuum anchor lifeline system for up to four workers.
||Ideal during manufacture and maintenance - Vacuum anchor system providing passive fall protection for any duration and in multiple area configurations.
- Ergonomically designed
- Lightweight carbon fiber
- Can be used independently; no need for additional modules or pads
- Uses no electricity; suitable for use within both wet and dry conditions
- Powered by nitrogen or compressed air
- Refillable gas bottle allows unlimited usage time
- Compliant with all relevant worldwide standards such as ANSI and CE certification
- System installed and ready for use in minutes
- Additional users protected by simply adding additional WinGrip vacuum pad
- Easily upgraded to Lifeline System
- Two pads used together provide a restraint system even on smallest of aircraft
- Available in any length to suit any wing
- Ideal for heavy maintenance / longer access requirements
- As many as four users per system
- Fall arrest-rated
- Reliable method of installation and strip down
- Provides full access to any wing without disconnection
- Hands-free operation
- Engineered system
- System can be installed by one person when set up
- Provision of enclosed environment for unlimited workers for any time duration
- Superior safety at heights reduces fall risk
- Only basic training required to work within the system without need of harnesses and lanyards
- Fully adjustable
- Ensures that correct installation can be achieved on any undulating surface