ProtoCessors are a family of low-cost TTL to RS-485, Ethernet, and LonWorks embedded coprocessor modules that enable original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to connect to the cloud and rapidly implement various industrial, building, and machine automation protocols in their products.
The ProtoCessor provides OEMs the ability to fully configure the OEM IIoT gateway module to meet specific product, customer, or application needs, yet still utilize the same socket and hardware of an OEM electronics board. The manufacturer downloads the new configuration via a downloadable file or host PC.
The ProtoCessor is BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratories) Marked, LonMark Certified, DNP3 Conformance Tested, and RoHS Compliant. These approvals and certifications assure our customers that we carry only the highest quality of products and performance.
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
- Register your ProtoCessor to the MSA Grid interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
- Minimize coding and hardware demands or changes to current OEM design
- Reduce costs on purchases of source code and engineering time
- Fits on any OEM’s PCB circuit board hardware for maximum flexibility and ease-of-installation
- Provide multiple protocol support for any protocol translation as a full-featured, field-programmable OEM protocol gateway solution
- Ensure interoperability between any industrial and/or building automation protocols
- Provide fast data communication while reducing traffic over a BACnet network
- Automatically discover known devices on the network and be configured to provide the protocol translation necessary
- Enable manufacturers to pre-load multiple predefined configuration
- An MSA Grid feature that allows users to view the web page on their remote device via the remote FieldServer
- This FieldServer feature assists users enter valuable site information to enable rich analytics when analyzing or diagnosing data from all sites via the MSA Grid
- A rich Edge Gateway feature that enables manipulation of device data on the FieldServer to produce useful data using a JSON logic engine embedded in the FieldServer Gateway
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- DNP3 Conformance Tested
- LER LonMark Certification
- RoHS Compliant
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- BACnet Testing Laboratories Product Listing
- GOST R Certification
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- REACH Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- India RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- UKCA Certification of Compliance
- TSCA Certificate
- REACH Certificate for ProtoNode, ProtoCarrier, ProtoCessor
- EU RoHS Certificate of Compliance for ProtoNode, ProtoCarrier, ProtoCessor
- FieldServer Data Sheet - ProtoCessor
- FieldServer Data Sheet - ProtoCessor AD2
- FieldServer Data Sheet - FieldServer Toolbox and User Interface
- FieldServer Manual - FieldServer Toolbox and Graphical User Interface
- Start-Up Guide - ProtoCessor Design Guide
- Protocol Driver Sheet - Protocol Vertical Market
- Protocol Driver Sheet - BACnet PIC Statement