SMC 20X/200X Solid State Gas Detectors
The SMC 20X/200X are single-gas detectors used to monitor combustible gas, hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or carbon monoxide (CO). The detectors are based on solid-state technology, a simple and robust method of detection capable of detecting low parts-per-million (ppm) levels of gas. With the exception of periodic calibration to verify the alarm setting, no attention is required after installation.
- No Periodic Maintenance - operate detectors free of maintenance; no need to replace chemical cells
- Explosion-Proof Enclosure (20X) - continuously operates in work areas where hazardous gases could be present
- Compact Unit - easily install and connect to an alarm panel
- Self-Check (200X) - detect sensor failure for reliable operation
- Dry Contact Relay - allows for connection to remote fire panels
Please contact customer service for pricing and availability.