PrimaX® IR Gas Transmitter
Every feature of the PrimaX IR Gas Transmitter is designed with reliability in mind to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions through out the product’s life. MSA’s PrimaX IR Gas Transmitter offers LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) combustible gas detection through a patented PrimaX Gas Transmitter IR dual source design. A redundant IR source provides reliability and uninterrupted monitoring should a source failure occur. Furthermore, the possibility of obscurations due to rain, fog, dirt, dust, and other environmental conditions is minimized due to dual source design.
- Dual source design provides redundancy and reliable, uninterrupted performance
- Environmental guard sensor housing for fast, efficient response time
- Heated optics prevent condensation buildup
- 4–20 mA analog output
- User-friendly setup, calibration diagnostics, and maintenance via HART digital communication
- One-person calibration is easily performed using calibration cap
- Easy connection using stainless steel junction box
- SIL 2 design provides safety system integration capability
- 316 stainless steel, IP 67-rated, rugged housing protects unit from environmental extremes
- Factory-calibrated for fast commissioning
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union
- UN38.3 Test Summary Report
- Data Sheet: PrimaX IR Gas Monitor
- Data Sheet: The 3 Rs of the PrimaX IR Gas Monitor - Features & Benefits
- PrimaX IR Quick Start Guide
- PrimaX IR Series Gas Monitor Specification
- PrimaX IR HART Specification
- PrimaX IR Link General Information and Help Guide