IR4000M Multi-Point Gas Monitor
The IR4000M Multi-Point Gas Monitor can be used as an integrated combustible gas detection system, with capacity to connect eight point IR or open path gas detectors and read their status with one command. The highest current % LEL among all connected detectors is shown continuously during normal operation. An extensive set of menus are easily navigated using a magnetic switch to request the status and configuration data stored by the IR4000M.
This product has been replaced by the S5000 Gas Monitor. See its many advantages here: msasafety.com/s5000.
- Data concentrator reads monitoring and control functions for up to eight IR400 point IR or IR5500 OPIR detectors at once with one command
- HART and Modbus communication options provide complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Explosion-proof enclosure allows installation in hazardous locations
- Three-digit LED displays gas concentrations in % LEL, fault codes for troubleshooting and calibration prompts
- Optional 8 A relays provide outputs for Alarm, Warn, and Fault conditions
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.