IR400 Point IR Gas Detector
The IR400 Infrared (IR) Point Detector is a hydrocarbon gas detector that continuously monitors combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL) and provides alarm indication. It features an industry-leading response time of less than 3 seconds, even with a splash guard installed. All electronics are contained within an explosion-proof housing so that the IR400's detector information can be processed locally. Configurations with analog output, Modbus and HART are also available.
- Industry-leading speed & response: T90 ≤ 3 seconds even with splash guard installed
- No routine calibration required reducing maintenance costs
- Industry standard 4-20 mA output provides remote alarm and fault indication
- Multiple communication outputs provide complete status and control capability in the control room
- Heated optics eliminate condensation
- Dirty optics indication discriminates between true fault and cleaning requirements
- Fast calibration times reduce amount of cal gas required which lowers maintenance time and costs
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- IR400 Point IR Gas Detector Data Sheet
- Point Infrared Combustible Gas Detection System Brochure
- Press Release - IR400 gas detector provides fast speed & response
- Press Release - IR400 combustible gas detector is performance-verified for ethylene monitoring
- White Paper - IR vs. Catalytic Bead Gas Detection Technology
- IR400 Point Infrared Combustible Gas Detector Instruction Manual - English
- HART Manual
- Modbus Manual
- Safety Manual