Latchways® Vertical Ladder Lifeline Kits
Latchways Vertical Ladder Lifeline Kits allow for hands-free movement up and down the entire height of the fixed ladder, eliminating the need to disconnect and find new tie-off points while ascending or descending the ladder. These vertical ladder lifeline kits come in multiple lengths for different ladder heights and must be used in conjunction with the Latchways LadderLatch™ climbing device (sold separately).
- Self-installed fixed ladder fall protection
- Used in conjunction with Latchways LadderLatch™ attachment device (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- All stainless steel components
- Available with extension post for better user mobility
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI Z359.16 - 2016
- CSA Z59.2.5
- OSHA 1910 Walking-Working Surfaces ladder fall protection
- EN 353:1
- AS/NZ 1891.4
- AOCS01-00-SCP-Z06-Compiled MSA Self Cert Form - Z359.16 VLL
- UK DoC