Latchways® Horizontal Lifeline Systems
- Systems can be designed for up to five simultaneous users
- Fixes to virtually all types of structure and roofing system
- Follows the contours of the building by going around bends and up and down inclines
- Can be extended to include vertical sections
- The unique Transfastener® allows workers to travel the full length of the system without having to detach and re-attach
- Normally incorporates the unique Constant Force post for assured fall arrest protection and simplified installation
- Where the Constant Force post is not applicable, in-line shock absorbers or a Constant Force energy absorber can be incorporated for equal safety assurance
- Meets all appropriate international standards
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.