V-Gard Chin Protectors
V-Gard Chin Protectors work as a system with select V-Gard Visors, known as nitrometers, to help provide extra protection from impact and splash hazards to face and neck.
- Provide extra protection from impact and splash hazards to face and neck
- Standard chin protector with compact, lightweight design
- Unique retractable chin protector with flexible plates ensures greater flexibility of head movement both up and down, as well as side to side
- Approved to work ONLY with Special Versions of V-Gard Visors (called Nitrometers)
- Opaque material ensures safety and standards compliance with clear, tinted, shaded and coated V-Gard Visors
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- CE Declaration of Conformity - DECLARATION DE CONFORMITE CE Visors EN
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certificate
- EN166:2001 - CE2247
- Russia:& Kazakhstan
EN166 marking explanation=
EN166 389 BT / EN1731-F
“B” High speed particles with medium energy impact (120 m/s)
“T” Additional resistance at extreme temperatures (–5 and +55 °C)
“3” Liquid droplets and splash
“8” Electric arc resistance
“9” Non-adherence of molten metal and resistance to penetration of hot solids
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010